We encourage applications from skilled and motivated young people to serve as interns at NeGD for DigiLocker project. The purpose of the internship is to provide an opportunity for individuals to substantively contribute to and learn from our work. The intern will be given specific tasks and responsibilities and will be challenged to develop their capabilities and gain experience. The intern is expected to be flexible and provide time bound delivery of assigned task.
The opportunity is available in area of:
- Mobile App Development
- Backend Development
- Language: PHP/Python
- Database: MySQL/MongoDB
- APIs: Rest API development
Front end Development
- CSS, HTML
- Graphic Designing
- Manual/Automated Testing (Functional, GUI, Performance, Security etc)
- Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence
We expect applicants to have atleast a graduation degree in any field with computer programming skills. We are looking for interns who are committed, hard-working, positive, open-minded, reflective and willing to learn. At any one time we expect to host between four to five interns. Internships are open to everyone.
Generally 3-12 months, to be mutually agreed
Internships are on a voluntary basis and Intern is not entitled to wages or a promise of employment at the completion of the Internship. No office space will be provided and intern will have to work from home. OpenForge platform (https://openforge.gov.in) will be utilized by the interns for collaboration and to submit their work for review.
- An internship certificate will be awarded after successfull completion of internship.
- Contributing to DigiLocker can be a rewarding way to learn, teach, help and build experience.
- Since it is a citizen centric application built by Govt of India, contributing to this project will mean you are serving to the citizens of India in providing better service delivery.
The last date of receiving application is 31st July, 2020