Call for interns
We encourage applicants from skilled and motivated young people to serve as interns at NeGD for DigiLocker project. The purpose of the internship is to provide an opportunity for individuals to substantively contribute to and learn from our work. The intern will be given specific tasks and responsibilities and will be challenged to develop their capabilities and gain experience. The intern is expected to be flexible and provide time bound delivery of assigned task.
The opportunity is available in area of:
- Mobile App Development
- Backend Development
- Language: PHP/Python/Java/NodeJS or any other language
- Database: MariaDB/GraphQL/restQL/MongoDB
- APIs: Rest API development in any language
Front end Development
- CSS, HTML
- UI/UX/Graphic Designing
- Manual/Automated Testing (Functional, GUI, Performance, Security etc)
- Technical Document Writing (User Guide, Functional Document, RFP, Project Proposal etc)
- Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Other requirement(specific to software development)
- Understanding of Micro Services including Docker based development and serverless programming.
- Intern applicants should specify which area/s interests them most in the application form.
We expect applicants to have at least a graduation degree in any field with computer programming skills. Masters degree (M.Tech/MCA/MS) would be a plus and will be given preference. We are looking for interns who are committed, hard-working, positive, open-minded, reflective and willing to learn. At any one time we expect to host between four to five interns. Internships are open to everyone.
Generally 3-12 months, to be mutually agreed
Internships are on a voluntary basis, and no payment is provided. No office space will be provided and interns have to work from home. OpenForge platform (https://openforge.gov.in) will be utilized by the interns for collaboration and to submit their work for review.
Click on this link to apply for the internship. For any further clarification write us to email@example.com with subject “Request for internship”.
- At the completion of internship, a certificate will be provided for your contribution.
- Contributing to DigiLocker can be a rewarding way to learn, teach, help and build experience.
- Since it is a citizen centric application built by Govt of India, contributing to this project will mean you are serving to the citizens of India in providing better service delivery.
The last date of submission is 17th Nov, 2019.