How to Access Your CBSE Certificates:
- DigiLocker has partnered with CBSE to provide digital certificates to students of year 2019.
- Students will receive their DigiLocker username through SMS on the mobile number registered with CBSE.
- If you are accessing your DigiLocker account for the first time, your account password will be your mother's first name (in lower case) as mentioned on your admit card followed by last four digits of your roll number e.g. if your mother's name on your admit card is A Kumari and roll number is 1234567, your password will be a4567. If your mother’s name on your admit card is Sushmita Mahajan and your roll number is 1234567, your password will be sushmita4567.
- If you are unable to login with above credentials, you may try to reset your password by following ‘Forgot Password’ link on the login page.
- If your are still unable to login, please email us at support[at]digitallocker[dot]gov[dot]in mentioning your mobile number, CBSE roll number and class.
- If you did not receive the SMS containing your credentials or you no longer have access to the mobile number registered with CBSE, you can still get your digital certificates by signing up on DigiLocker. Please follow this link for step by step instructions to sign up on DigiLocker and to get your CBSE certificates: http://www.slideshare.net/digilocker_ind/how-cbse-students-can-get-their-digital-marksheets-from-digilocker