DigiLocker Issued Certificates are legally valid as per the IT Act, 2000
How to Access Your CBSE CertificatesDigiLocker has created DigiLocker accounts of students using the mobile numbers shared by CBSE.
- Students have received an SMS on their mobile number registered with CBSE.
- Students should use this mobile number to login to their accounts.
- Enter the OTP received on registered Mobile Number
- Enter the last 6 digits of your Roll number as the security PIN and Login.
- After successful Login, Student should go to 'Issued Document' section of DigiLocker and you will see all your class X or XII certificates here.
- After successful Login, Student should click on 'Browse' and select 'Central Board of Secondary Education' in Education category.
- Select the Document student is willing to fetch i.e. Marksheet, Passing Certificate or Migration Certificate.
- Enter the required details i.e. Year and Roll No and get your Class X or XII Certificates in your DigiLocker Account.
CBSE International Students email your Admit card with subject line ‘CBSE International student’ to email@example.com. We will send your digital mark sheet on your email id.
DigiLocker Issued Certificates are legally valid as per the IT Act, 2000.
Download DigiLocker app for Online, Offline and Anytime access to your digital certificates.