DigiLocker Recruitment | DigiLocker Opening | DigiLocker Vacancies
DigiLocker is a flagship initiative of Ministry of Electronics and Information technology (MeitY) under Digital India Programme, which was launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India in the year 2015. The National e-Governance Division (NeGD), under Digital India Corporation, a not for profit company of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY),was set up to facilitate and support, MeitY in Programme Management of the Digital India Programme with a vision to transform India to a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy. NeGD has a judicious mix of Professionals from Private Sector and Deputationists from Government to ensure that requisite skill sets are available to execute the designated tasks.
We appoint young and dynamic graduates. This engagement shall be dependent upon the project duration. The selected candidate shall strive to match the performance so as to ensure that the responsibilities are achieved within agreed time frames to the best satisfaction of the Management of NeGD. The candidate will be required to work at alternative locations within India as required by NeGD.
- Age Limit:
- Education Qualifications:
Graduate with excellent analytical and SW development skill
- Key Requirements:
- Ownership, Responsibility , Leadership with positive attitude.
- Desire to help others resolve problems and issues.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities and commitments concurrently.
- Exceptional time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Commitment to the organization’s goals and values.
- Knowledge & Experience:
- 1-5*years experience software development for any Startup or any product company
- (*Note –Freshers may apply if the candidate possess some good internship exposure or having good knowledge in one SW development Language )
- Knowledge in developing Restful API, JSON data format handling is useful
- Hands on experience of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Understanding of security and data protection, proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Must be flexible and motivated to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with NodeJS ,MySQL, MongoDB, Redis a definite plus.
- Familiarity with Free and Open Source communities.
- Develop, recommend, and assist with implementation of scalable application components
- Display a high level of thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex and/or cross-functional problems.
- Plan, implement, and/or engineer solutions based on project requirements.
- Integrates applications by designing data architecture and server scripting.
The last date of receiving application is 10 th Jan, 2021